2008
1. Angus, Thongs, and Full-frontal Snogging -Louise Rennison
2. Knocked Out by my Nunga-nungas -Louise Rennison
3. Demon in my View -Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
4. Dancing in my Nuddy-pants -Louise Rennison
5. The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green -Joshua Braff
6. Then He Ate my Boy Entrancers -Louise Rennison
7. Startled by his Furry Shorts -Louise Rennison (2/9)
8. Love is a Many Trousered Thing -Louise Rennison (2/9)
9. The Lovely Bones -Alice Sebold (3/17)
10. The Great Gatsby -F. Scott Fitzgerald (3/20)
11. Twilight -Stephenie Meyer (6/16)
12. New Moon -Stephenie Meyer (6/27)
13. Eclipse -Stephanie Meyer (7/14)
14. Boy Meets Girl -Joshua Harris (9/6)
I also will now keep track of the books I want to read. If you have any book recommendations, let me know!
1. The Great Gatsby -Fitzgerald (recommened by Cruz)
2. The Lovely Bones -Alice Sebold (r. teacher)
3. The Girl with the Pearl Earrings (r. Aunt Peggy)
4. The Red Tent (r. Aunt Peggy)
5. Beethoven -Maynard Solomon (r. Uncle Leo)
6. No David, No (r. Sean)
7. The Twilight (r. Sarah)
8. The Count of Monte Cristo (something I just need to read)
9. The Artists Way -Julia Cameron (r. Melodie)
10. Rick Steve's Guide to Europe (r. Kari)
11. A Raisin in the Sun -Lorraine Hansberry
12. The Secret Government -Bill Meyers (Dad)
13. The Commoner -John Burnham Schwartz (Aunt Peggy)
I also will now keep track of the books I want to read. If you have any book recommendations, let me know!
1. The Great Gatsby -Fitzgerald (recommened by Cruz)
2. The Lovely Bones -Alice Sebold (r. teacher)
3. The Girl with the Pearl Earrings (r. Aunt Peggy)
4. The Red Tent (r. Aunt Peggy)
5. Beethoven -Maynard Solomon (r. Uncle Leo)
6. No David, No (r. Sean)
7. The Twilight (r. Sarah)
8. The Count of Monte Cristo (something I just need to read)
9. The Artists Way -Julia Cameron (r. Melodie)
10. Rick Steve's Guide to Europe (r. Kari)
11. A Raisin in the Sun -Lorraine Hansberry
12. The Secret Government -Bill Meyers (Dad)
13. The Commoner -John Burnham Schwartz (Aunt Peggy)
14. Flowers for Algernon -Daniel Keyes (Cruz)
1 comment:
Jackie, thank you for your passion for literature. I couldn't do it without you. =D
Post a Comment