Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Doctor in Spite of Himself

I recently helped backstage with Gordon College's operetta, The Doctor in Spite of Himself.  My friend Diana and I helped paint, organize, and move props and sets.


Here's Diana:






















This is a tree we painted:















Behind the tree are sticks that we found crawling through bushes and in the pouring rain.



Before the show:
















During the show:


















Tired and Almost done:

















I thoroughly enjoyed working backstage with so many talented people.  Everyone was very appreciative of Diana's and my work.  It was also a great way to communicate more with my peers.  Overall, I'd give it a two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Amandasaurus said...

You and those trees had some hardcore adventures together. I just remember you coming back with brown paint all over your hands telling me you'd painted a tree, and I was soooo confused.... haha. Sounds like fun times.