Saturday, October 11, 2008

Floor Dinner! :)

Every Thusday at 5:30pm, Ferrin 2 East goes to Lane for floor dinner:


Me and Morgan
Morgan helps in Lynn, a nearby city, with ESL students.  She is a Spanish major.  She's also in my Old Testament class.




Katie and Lynn
Katie also works in Lynn, like Morgan.  She's a halfie like me, except she's half Chinese.  Lynn is an A.J. scholars student, which translates to very smart and ambitious and fun all at the same time.




Anh and Abby
Anh (pronounced Ang) is my amazing RA from out of the country and she lives directly across the hall from me.  Abby is a great girl diagonal from my room.  I was having a bad day and she left me a happy note with some chocolate.  It really does fix all.



Sarah Wright
I specify because there are too many "Sarahs" on campus.  She is a little bundle of joy and happiness.  Two of her most excellent obsessions include Scooby Doo and Donkey Kong.


I love having these times to spend with the girls on my floor.  Because I'm so busy, it's great to sit down and chat with people who live on the same floor as me.  Unfortunately, these are not all of the girls.  Some of them work and are involved in other sports or clubs that prevent them from joining us each week.  But there are other times and places for us to hang out, so hopefully that is to come.

No comments: