So, I think that this has been the best flight I've ever been on:
only two carry-on bags
so tired that I was able to actually sleep (I caught myself drooling, which means I was really out)
don't have any dire work to do, so was able to read North and South online
oh yeah, Virgin America has free WIFI for the month of December, thanks to chrome Google.
Pretty quiet, with the occasional child sigh in the background
aisle seat
open middle seat to my left
using a concept map program to sort out my life and thoughts (heavy, but good)
Good things to think about... :)
Will be soon arriving in CA for Christmas
Going to Joshua Tree NP in a day.
warm feet, because I have socks on
Love my jacket
Hair in a comfortable braid so my neck doesn't hurt.
I'm getting even more tired, and am thirsty and hungry, but currently dismissible in the grand scheme of things.
2 comments:
Glad to hear your trip home was so smooth! I hope you have a great Christmas! I'm jealous of all the sunshine in your near future =)
Katiekins my love! Thought you should know that I'm moving my blog to wordpress. If, in the midst of your busy life, you feel like checking it out, you'll find my creative works and dreams at silvertonguedserenade.wordpress.com; coffee reviews at madbarista.wordpress.com; and illustrated life stories at mandarinblue.wordpress.com.
Hearts you! Hope your 2011 is off to a good start =)
Post a Comment