Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The start of something new

Enough significant events have happened recently, I suppose I should make a brief update.
  • Grandad is back from the hospital. This is excellent because now he's back in familiar surroundings, and we're on the road to normal life. Unfortunately, the road has many twists, turns, and large twigs in the way, which is making the journey a bit stressful.
  • There are only three weeks left of school. Whoo-hoo!!!
  • I have two upcoming concerts: Sunday, April 27 at 4:00pm in Long Beach with free admission; Friday, May 2 at 7:00 (I think) and I don't know the ticket prices. I'll be singing with the 100 member concert choir as well as the 30 member chamber group. Come see me!!!
  • I didn't submit my Gordon deposit the "next" day like I said I would, but I did send it Wednesday, April 16 around 4:15pm in Downtown Fullerton. Now I'm doing crazy scholarship searches and lead a hot-cold life of trying to make the numbers work and ignoring all of the extra expenses...
  • I turned 20 last Thursday. I feel five pounds fatter.
  • I need a very part-time job in June.
The rest will be rambling. Ciao!

No comments: