Today was one of those days where you honestly don't know how everything is going to get done. I still don't know how everything is going to get done and it' s almost 3-o-clock in the morning. I am going to go to sleep now, but still there's so much to do.
Hem choir dress
Wash choir dress
schedule tutoring
visit Grandad
clean room (because I don't even have a safe pathway to my door in case of an emergency)
get ready to stay with Grandy
(i didn't look at my sight-singing homework, oh well)
practice for applied solo stuff
figure out working for the jazz festival (???)
balance checkbook
deposit checks
check Gordon papers
call about New century singers scholarship
apply for scholarships.
practice piano
send letter to aunt marie
e-mail thorstenson
hand out flyers
call Kathy
(lets just add work and save like crazy for Italy and school)
Uggggh. Lord, give me strength.
April 15, 2008
I think one of the purposes of making lists is to feel the satisfaction and accomplishment as your list becomes smaller and smaller. Now is the time to reflect on my busy weeks and check off all of these nasty "to do's" that drove me crazy the night I originally wrote this blog:
Hem choir dress *
Wash choir dress*
schedule tutoring*
visit Grandad*(and still in process)
clean room (because I don't even have a safe pathway to my door in case of an emergency)
get ready to stay with Grandy*
(i didn't look at my sight-singing homework, oh well)
practice for applied solo stuff
figure out working for the jazz festival (???)*
balance checkbook
deposit checks
check Gordon papers*
call about New century singers scholarship*
apply for scholarships.
practice piano
send letter to aunt marie
e-mail thorstenson*
hand out flyers*
call Kathy*
(lets just add work and save like crazy for Italy and school)
Well, after going through, I didn't complete as many things as I had hoped, but I feel much better about getting these accomplished:
visit Grandad*(and still in process)
practice for applied solo stuff (ongoing)
balance checkbook
deposit checks (tomorrow)
send Gordon deposit (tomorrow)
apply for scholarships. (ongoing)
practice piano (ongoing)
send letter to aunt marie (tomorrow optional)
(lets just add work and save like crazy for Italy and school)
haha...list, I'm kicking your butt!
April 17, 2008
visit Grandad*(and still in process)
practice for applied solo stuff (ongoing)
apply for scholarships. (ongoing)
practice piano (ongoing)
send letter to aunt marie (tomorrow optional)
(lets just add work and save like crazy for Italy and school)
YESSSS!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment