Yesterday was my half birthday!!! YAY! I'm officially 20.5 years old (and now plus another day). My half birthday present to myself will be to buy a normal pair of shoes for cool weather because I've been walking around in flip-flops all autumn. Whoo-RAH!
A package in the mail came yesterday from my mommy!!! HOORAY! I think it has my absentee ballot and chocolate inside. HooRAY, HOORAY!!! I love my Mudgey.
I booked my flight back home to California for winter break. Phew! I thought it would never happen. I'm scheduled to leave Thursday, December 18 and arrive home later that day. I'll be returning back to school Monday, January 12. I'm glad to have another thing off my checklist. :)
2 comments:
yay! package!! don't you just love opening your mailbox to see one of those lovely pink parcel slips? =)
is our Christmas break really that short??? boo.
Happy belated half-birthday!
Post a Comment