Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals

I am in the midst of finals, but I was able to get through today.

I had a Music History final with a paper, Piano Proficiency, Ear Training presentation, and an ET final. It was intense. When I got back to my room and Mandii saw me, she could tell how relieved I was that the day was over. I feel as though I can let my shoulders drop. So now I must write my theory essay, study for the theory exam and Old Testament. I am so close, but so far away.

At least I can dream about sleeping in my nice comfy, well-supported bed back home. After the flight home, I'll be there.

2 comments:

jenniferin said...

Huzzah!

I agree with you there. I'm a six hour flight away from home.

nouvelle kari said...

You can do it! Just a couple more days and you'll be home!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

<333