It is snowing. I got a call from my friend Kayla this morning telling me to look out the window. She had to leave a message because I was still sleeping. Because I heard the phone ring, I just laid in bed and listened to the message, I was awake anyway. She said there was snow. I thought to myself, oh, maybe a little snow at the sides of the road, like when Brittany and I rode up from New Jersey after Thanksgiving. Well, when I turned to move some of the blinds (and remember, I didn't have contacts or glasses on) I saw a blanket of white. I screamed, "Ahhhh. Snow! I can't handle snow right now!" I quickly got off my bunk to put on my contacts, still a blanket of white (For some reason I thought the snow would disappear if I put proper eye-gear on my face). The only difference with my contacts is that I could now see the individual pieces of snow falling, which contributed to my almost freaking out moment more.
Shortly after, my bestest roomie ever, Mandii called and asked if I had looked outside. "Yes! And I'm almost freaking out!" She was so cool about my little spaz attack and she's soon going to be here with me between 12:30 and 1:30pm. I can't wait! I need some instruction.
I'll add some pictures as soon as the battery charges.
Love to all you readers. Pray for me...PLEASE!
1 comment:
Ooooh!!! Post some pictures! I wanna see snow!
It must be freezing! How exciting though!
Post a Comment