Monday, August 19, 2013

Camp Wonderland: Last Will and Testament 2013

I, Kate Hayashi, being of grateful mind and recovering body, hereby leave

Kari: my supply of cocoa butter, cotton balls and nail polish, apple cider vinegar and honey, a dent repair kit, a moth/fly swatter, my Gordon sweatshirt, my stargazing book and planisphere app, the Sharon community center, and all the love I could give to the best co-counselor I could have had this summer. God's timing is always the best!

Taylor: my bottle of witch hazel, some cotton balls, and a big hug.

Elizabeth: my friendship bracelet string to be used, my board games including Twister and Clue, and open arms for a hug or shoulder when needed.

Kaitlyn: all of my country music and tissue paper

Taletha: any more pieces of pizza my allergic body should not eat and my straw hat.

Rachel: as many hugs and cuddles as my arms can give.
 
Alysia: all my unwritten journals to welcome your sketches and notes, and my volleyball gear.

Jen: the Atkinson Chapel and the Hannah Montana Hoedown Throwdown.

Katie: the satisfaction of ruining my best never-have-I-ever card with flag raising, but also knowing how your presence comforts me and I couldn't and wouldn't have done it without you.

Cam: my supple of Mediterranean hummus and some ear plugs.

Cruz: a copy of that picture and a revised version of the Hayashi family tree. Much love, Brother!

Brad: my striper bass from Lake Massapoag.

Hannah: all my Twinings decaf tea (it's the best I could do for tea...) and a happy heart.

Elijah: my Icy Hot bottle, my ice pack and athletic wrap, and my wicked awesome tan you didn't get this summer!

Bill Rollins: my score of Mozart's Exsultate Jubilate

Camp Wonderland Staff 2013: my love. Also, the recognition that you have been a part of my best summer in New England. I praise and thank God for all the love and support you have given me these past two months.




No comments: