Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reports

Just a few:

Today is my brother's 18th birthday. Happy Birthday, Daniel!!! I'm so proud of you.

Today, Daniel's volleyball team won their game versus Santa Fe. 9-0, Baby!!!

Finals are here, or at least, steadily approaching...YIKES.

I'm temporarily moving back to my parents' house because Aunt Peggy is coming for a while to stay with Grandy and Grandad. I am gladly welcoming the break.
I realized that part of being my age is realizing that I don't have a home of my own. I'm not moving back to MY house. I'm living at my GRANDPARENTS' house. I am welcome in either home, but neither is MINE.

I'm definitely going to Italy in July; I made my final payment today.

I'm broke. (What's new)

My mom talked to her friend, who was a travel agent, to help plan our trip to Massachusetts for when I move out there in August. I really appreciate her initiative in helping me plan the move. =D

No comments: