I decided on Thursday, May 15 to start being healthy. So I wanted to go running. I went on mapquest and found a route in the neighborhood; one mile there and one back. I figured, good. Not too long, not too short.
As I got ready to go, I tried on one of my old sports bras
and it was a bit tight. So I used a hand-me-down from my cousin, who's more endowed than me, so it fit quite well. I discovered that I could "lift-and-shift" and provide some nice cleavage
so then I thought, instead of putting my phone in my shorts where it will fall out or pull my shorts down...I put it between you know where because it would actually stay. Indeed, it did: jumping up and down, dance like a monster; stayed.
So I went on my run. When I got back, being the sweaty beast I am, the phone was wet
I didn't wipe it off right away and when I checked it 30 minutes later it was dead.
the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment