I have finally come to settlement with a few things about me: I will never be a party person, I will never keep a clean room/house, and for as frugal as I am, I still spend too much money.
The cast party for Ragtime was very nice. Lots of food, good company, pictures, movies, chatting with folks you haven't seen in a year or so. But big crowds are just not appealing to me. I think it's the din. Just so loud, I like quietness. I like the intimacy of smaller settings. I also would rather have fewer close friends than multiple acquaintances. Relationships and friendships are important to me and I want those friendships to be meaningful and supportive for both parties.
I am too busy to keep a neat and clean room and even if I could keep tidy living quarters, I wouldn't be home enough to really enjoy them.
Ultimately, I'm poor. Who isn't? But the point is that I need to find a way to save money. Fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment